Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Reelin' in the Years: Part One

Chapter Two: 1990s-00s (click here for Chapter One)













Not sure when this was taken, but it was probably
around 1991. I volunteered at KCMU between 1988-
92, serving as music director for three of those years.
Here, I'm with Mike D of the Beastie Boys and some
fellow DJs, including Rob Green in his trademark
KGB t-shirt. I'm wearing my KXLU "More
Punk, Less Junk" tee. We wuz stylin'.












Not sure when this was taken, but I rem-
ember the location: the photo booth in
the Broadway Market on Capitol Hill.












Same story as above.












Cider at the Blue Star, circa '05.












At the 'Star again, around the same time.












Party at the Baranof, circa '08.












SIFF closing night part, '09.

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Endnote: Click the links for Reelin' in the
Years:
Part Two (film folk), Three (cats),
Four (more film folk), and Five (relatives).

No comments: