Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Knockin' Around the Net

Every few months, I check Google to see where my reviews (and other pieces) are ending up. Here are some of the more interesting results.

*****


American Shopper - The Movie:
Link to my Stranger review

Tom Cruise - Free Falling:
Amazon review of The Outsiders - The Complete Novel

The Evening Class:
Link to my Siffblog review of
Two or Three Things I Know About Her

Hot Splice, the NWFF Blog:
Link to my Siffblog review of
Two or Three Things I Know About Her

[I'm dubbed a "buzz kill," but in context, it's true!]

The Huffington Post:
Link to my Siffblog interview with John Scheinfeld

Mess Up the Mess:
Link to my blog review of their CD

["Kathy Fennessy likes our album."]

Picture This! Entertainment:
Reference to my Stranger
review of Eternal Summer

Portland Jewish Cinematheque:
Amazon review of Dirty Dancing

Windows Media:
AMG review of Keren Ann - La Biographie de Luka Philipsen

YouTube - Girl Trouble ("My Hometown"):
Excerpt from my AMG bio on the band



Note: Keren Ann and Eternal Summer pics from Google Images.

No comments: